Role: Graduate Technical Sales Programme x4
Salary: Competitive salary, Company Car / Car Allowance, 22 days Annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
Location: Candidates can be based in one of the following areas: Castleford Yorkshire, Tring Southeast, Rugeley Midlands.
Established in 1981, MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works equipment for the construction industry. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet, and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
Our business operates throughout the UK through localised depots so offers our employees the entrepreneurial feel of a small-company environment while, at the same time, the security of working for a privately owned successful and sustainable national business. Our Learning and Development Framework caters for all learning styles and includes on-the-job training, coaching, mentoring, on-line learning modules, practical workshops, as well as accredited training courses and the opportunity to gain professional qualifications. Our vision focuses on ‘Making Great Futures’ and to do this, we need a team of talented people who are aligned with our shared values and aspirations to build long term relationships with our customers to fully understand, meet and exceed their expectations.
- We are excited to be recruiting for 4 new Graduate Sales Professionals to join our successful UK Sales Team.
- These roles have been created to train the next generation within MGF. Your journey will start with shadowing and working alongside the technical sales team whilst receiving hands on training in various areas of the business including our yard, Engineering Centre, Head Office and various Depots
- With your consultative approach, you will be trained to understand your customers’ requirements, providing technical assistance and ensuring delivery of optimum solutions which in turn will deliver profitable growth through development of orders from both new and existing accounts
- As an inquisitive and resilient individual, you will develop and demonstrate the ability to identify and manage key projects and customers within your region
- Working via our CRM system to monthly KPI’s you will be an analytical individual and a problem solver with a keen eye for detail and a natural flair for building trustworthy relationships with customers.
- Your training will be an initial comprehensive induction and then an ongoing personal development plan to support you in your role
- Also on offer is an opportunity to complete a Level 4 Sales Success apprenticeship programme for which you will receive a qualification
- Career progression is available in several formats depending on the path you want to take. We have a banding structure within our business, and we will support your growth to move into the desired and most suitable role for you.
The Right Person:
- Our sales team is down to earth, engaging and full of creative but consultative people who can have good inquisitive conversations
- We are looking for someone who has the competencies to listen and educate customers on our products and services which enables them to make better buying decisions.
- You must have good communication, written and verbal skills
- Candidates who have a Civil Engineering degree would be hugely desirable, but this is not a necessity. Any Graduate / Graduate calibre individual who fits the values of our business and competencies of the role with a passion for working in the construction sector can apply for this position.
- A self-starter and self-motivated attitude is a must.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK permanently
- Full UK Driving license
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.