Role: Graduate Sales Consultant Programme
Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 – £30,000 + Commission, EMI Scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Location: Gloucestershire office / work from home
Smartsurvey Software captures data and opinions from the people that matter most – customers, staff and students – with the use of smart, flexible online survey software. Our Software enables clients to create surveys and questionnaires, collects feedback through weblinks, social media, email and embeds. Then provides analysis tools to hone in on essential data. It is possible you have used our software and not noticed as we are trusted by 400,000 customers including NHS, Ikea, Vodafone, and Barclays to name a few.
- We are excited to be recruiting for 4 new Consultative Sales Professionals to join our successful UK Sales Team.
- This role exists to deliver revenue growth for SmartSurvey and will be focused on the acquisition of mid-market and enterprise level new business
- Where required you will also be providing support to existing self-serve customers who want to upgrade to our Enterprise level plans.
- You will be trained to manage the whole sales cycle, from pipeline, understand pipeline ratios, hold online sales demos, work with customer success on product demos, manage trial process, manage negotiation and setting the customer up.
- Working to sales KPI’s and Sales Quota’s (When fully trained) 50% of your leads will be generated for you.
- This is a consultative position that requires a logical thinker who is tech savvy and customer focussed.
- Your training will be an initial comprehensive induction and then an ongoing personal development plan to support you in your role.
- Also on offer is an opportunity to complete a Level 4 Sales Success apprenticeship programme which you will receive a qualification.
- Career progression is available in several formats depending on the path you want to take. Some may want to move to a Senior Sales Executive role and others may want to go into a Leadership role. There is an option to move to an Account Manager position or even Customer Success Manager for those that are tech driven.
The Right Person:
- Our sales team is down to earth, humble and full of charismatic but consultative people who can have good, inquisitive conversations.
- We are looking for someone who has the competencies to listen and educate customers on our products and services which enables them to make better buying decisions.
- You must have good communication, written and verbal skills.
- Candidates who have a HR Degree, Psychology Degree, Consumer Services Management, Business Management Degree, Marketing Degree would be successful in our business although we are open minded to consider candidates from all degree backgrounds.
- Must be a tech savvy individual to not only use our systems (CRM, Excel, Teams, Outlook) but also understand and educate people on our software.
- A self-starter and self-motivated attitude is a must as this role is predominantly working from home
- Full UK Driving license would be beneficial for attending exhibitions and the office when required although not essential as the role is predominantly home based.
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK permanently.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.