Role: Graduate Customer Experience Executive (J002536)
Salary: Basic Salary £30,000 – £35,000 + up to 15% of Salary Bonus, 7.5% Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Location: Tottenham Court Road, London.
We’re a global beverage container solution provider specializing in stainless-steel kegs. We rent tech-enabled one-way stainless-steel kegs to drinks producers. Each keg has its own unique identity making it easily tracked through our customer’s supply chain on our proprietary cloud-based software. It’s as simple as fill, scan, deliver, repeat, leaving the collection of empty Kegstar kegs to us and our dedicated network of industry partners.
- Our last Graduate recruits are now progressing within our business, so we are excited to be recruiting for 2 new Customer Experience Executives to join our successful team
- You will be responsible for Inbound and outbound communication with customers
- Using your problem-solving skills to resolve issues with orders and deal with billings and systems
- You will be working with customers to plan, track and control the cost of their Kegs through MyStar, the Kegstar portal
- Using your customer service skills you will build a strong relationship with customers, visiting them where necessary and managing their account and orders
- You will also be included at our Trade Festivals throughout the year assisting with the setup, break down and customer service on our stands at events
- Our office is a team of 9 friendly people who have all done this role at some point, your support network is solid
- Full training is provided
- We will ask for your support across the wider team which will expose you to different areas of the business. From this we can develop you down your chosen career path
- Other Graduates in our business have gone into Account Manager positions, Commercial Sales roles and even Brand Marketing / Event Management
The Right Person:
- This is a consultative position that requires a logical thinker who is tech savvy and customer focussed
- Our team is down to earth, humble and full of charismatic hands on people who can have good inquisitive conversations
- You must have good communication, written and verbal skills
- Candidates must have a 2:1 degree and ideally some form of experience in a customer facing role.
- A self-starter and self-motivated attitude is a must
- Full UK Driving license would be beneficial for attending exhibitions and visiting customers but not essential at this stage
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK permanently
- Must live within commutable distance to our London office or be willing to relocate. The closest tube stations to us are Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.