Role: Business Development Manager – Graduate Recruitment Solutions
Salary: Competitive salary depending upon experience + uncapped commission
Location: 3 days based in Redditch office, 2 days working from home
Remit: UK Nationwide
Since establishment in 1999, Discovery has successfully integrated graduate talent into organisations, with a track record of those individuals exceeding expectations and rising through the ranks to deliver sustainable business success. The Discovery philosophy makes us different to your average recruitment or training company. Our clients are long-term, forward thinkers who consider the complete ‘business ecosystem’ rather than reacting to short-term events. We don’t just recruit and place graduates, we are an ILM approved training provider, and we train & coach them throughout their careers. The Discovery Team are a carefully selected bunch – not typical recruitment salespeople or a numbers-based training course provider. We’re business people, in a highly disruptive economy and an extremely competitive job market, it’s our belief that businesses need to take new approaches to building their workforce and we deliver the solutions to make that happen.
- We are excited to be recruiting for a new business development manager to join our sales team with a laser focus on selling our Early Career / Graduate Recruitment solutions
- With a consultative and diagnostic approach, you will create, develop, and grow new and existing business relationships to solve our client’s recruitment challenges
- Becoming the expert in the Graduate Recruitment Industry you will be emersed in the world of Early Career recruitment keeping informed of market trends and economy factors
- We are proud to have a high functioning marketing department to assist in lead generation, campaign delivery, and lead nurturing however we expect our Business Development Managers to be seasoned sales professionals who are activity driven with outbound calling and able to self-generate business
- On a monthly basis we would expect our salespeople to be face to face talking to companies at Exhibitions, Conferences, and functions across the country (Covid Permitting)
- You can expect to develop relationships with SME’s and globally recognised firms
- Our business development managers also work closely with our operations department to ensure recruitment campaigns are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
The Right Person
- Ideally, we are looking to recruit business development managers or recruitment consultants who have a proven track record of selling recruitment solutions however we will also consider candidates with previous B2B outbound telesales experience
- A resilient, determined, and passionate individual who can evidence success
- Self-Motivated, Inquisitive, and personable with high morals and values to offer the right solution for the client and the right agreement for Discovery
- We are looking for ambitious, competitive, entrepreneurial business professionals who want to develop their careers and succeed with us as a team
What We Can Offer
- We practice what we preach and offer world class training to our employees to train them for tomorrow.
- As an ILM approved training provider, many of our employees have either been on our programmes or currently working through them to receive an accreditation / qualification. We prefer to promote from within our organisation and for the right person in this role a personal development plan can be put in place for steps into management.
- We are a work family and genuinely care about each other in our team. Discovery is not only in the business of people, but we are a wholly people centric business! In our company everyone is welcome, and we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.